Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Forward Into....Change (Special Request)

Question : Uh, my name is Der-Rell & a friend told me of yo blog post on "spring change" & that you may be able to help me. My so-called friend told me I need to change my hairstyle, but I don't see nuttin wrong wit my hairstyle. See, I got a nice looking gerry curl &..... it just got a lil drip. If i can, let me send you a nice picture of my hair, then you can give me some suggestions.

Answer : Hello Der-Rell & thank you for posting a question during our "spring forward into change" segment. There are many benefits to making a hairstyle change, however we'll need to have a thorough consultation before I can make any recommendations. So please, send me a picture of your hair (asap) then we'll get started. Marshay

No comments:

Post a Comment