Sunday, December 30, 2012

NOW EXTENDED TO MIDNIGHT JANUARY 5,2013!






I've shared with you before, one of my goals is to help you see how all things will work together for the good of your hair, so let's go into the new year with a healthy body to go with your healthy hair. I have "Spiritual Secrets to Weight Loss" in my library & I appreciate what Dr. Davis exposes on this subject in a spiritual and practical way.

 All you have to do to be entered in the drawing (to own your own copy) is to answer both questions from my blog archive correctly. (1) Hey, Watch That SA_T! (Hint: blog archive 9-23-12) 

(2) EXER_ _ _SE   is great not only for your heart, skin & body, its good for your hair also. (Hint: blog archive 5-16-12)

email both answers, your name & email address to dukesmarshay@hairtalkandmore.com  or if you prefer leave a comment below. (2 names will be drawn)

Please, share or like on FB.

Hurry. Expires midnight Janaury 5,2013
U.S. only/ paperback only
winners have to answer both correctly



No comments:

Post a Comment